With engagement before, during and after the sale, your dedicated account manager, 24×7 technical support and the rest of the NetworkIP team are here to help you make your business successful.
NetworkIP is dedicated to giving our clients the sweetest service around.
Starting with the on-boarding process, your account manager will be your first line of contact ensuring that your set up runs smoothly and that all the necessary technical integration discussions occur between our team and yours. They will also help you develop reports, manage day-to-day tasks, answer support questions or train your team, facilitate calls with both of our marketing teams and ensure you are getting the highest levels of service.
As you would expect, our services are monitored 24/7/365 by our network operations center (NOC).
The NOC responsibilities include:
- Monitoring the network for alarms or conditions that require attention to prevent and/or resolve impact on performance
- Monitor global news for events that could have detrimental effects on call quality and take appropriate actions to ensure best quality
- Troubleshoot customer call quality issues – track problems through resolution
- Troubleshoot carrier call quality issues – communicate with site engineers and other NOCs
- Manage Network network Outage outage events
- Process notifications for maintenances
- Review and research issues/changes from previous day
- Process carrier maintenance notifications and take proactive measures to prevent impact.