NetworkIP continuously innovates to provide smart technology, tools and exceptional service to make our clients’ services more reliable, their brands more marketable and their business more profitable.
Easier acquisition, higher revenue and lower churn come from better technology, fanatical service and customized marketing support. Since 1998, NetworkIP has offered cloud-based turnkey long distance calling products and services with a difference. Serving Prepaid Service Suppliers, Mobile Operators and Cable Operators, NetworkIP offers:
- International Long Distance: The best combination of usage-based pricing, call quality, and innovative technologies that help maximize usage.
- Conferencing: Enables a feature-rich conferencing application that tightly integrates into existing business processes.
- Transaction Services: Enables multiple points of sale and interconnection with over 506,000 retail locations worldwide.
- Click-and-Connect: Allows users to initiate a telephone call from virtually any Internet application.
- VoIP: Calling app for roaming or international travel.
- Carrier Services: Brings a full range of routing and termination solutions for international voice traffic needs.
- Customer Care: Our Mexico-based bi-lingual call center associates ensure that your consumers are handled with the utmost care and will also create trouble tickets.
Don’t settle for a marginally reliable platform or for a vendor that hijacks your consumers. Choose the “sweet service” of NetworkIP and be empowered by a Hosted Services Platform. NetworkIP can empower you to successfully and profitably run an entire business – from facilities, to billing, to back-office, with no capital or back-office investment.
- Privately-held Texas technology company founded in 1998
- 75+ employees
- $50M investment in R&D
- Connected to POSA terminals in over half a million retail stores globally
- Systems built on a Linux and IBM Informix foundation, utilizing a proven infinitely scalable N+x load sharing server topology on all critical systems
- Expertise with Federal and State regulatory requirements